Every Diesel Genset
emits high temperature (250 to 5000C) waste gases to
the atmosphere. This heat can be recovered to improve system
efficiency and to reduce energy cost by recovering heat in the
following utilizations -
- Hot Air & Water Generation.
- Heating of Boiler Feed Water.
- Heating of Thermic Fluid.
- Steam generation.
SALIENT FEATURES OF HEAT RECOVERY
- Compact & unique design with wide range selection.
- Minimum site work.
- Low maintenance.
- High heat transfer co–efficient of 30 – 80 watt/m2-K.
- Suitable for indoor / outdoor installation.
- System ensures permissible back presser limits.
- Quick steaming and less start – up time.
- Compact design save space.
- Low installed cost.
- 100% depreciation.
- Attractive pay back period.
HEAT RECOVERY APPLICATION
The system can be designed for
- Exhaust gas steam boiler.
- Exhaust gas hot water generation.
- Exhaust gas thermic fluid heaters.
- Pre – heating of HSD, furnace oil etc.
ASSOCIATIONS - Heat Recovery Unit is designed in association with School of Energy & Environmental
Studies, DAVV, Indore.